Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Hands and Feet Of God


I have been really trying to stay in the word.  It is so easy to get caught up in our earthly surroundings.  I know that this is truly God's plan. I just keep hearing over and over that we are the hands and feet of God.  It is such a spiritual lesson for me to just be still and allow to be led and not lead.  Human nature says it is better to lead and push and I am a "where there is a will, there is a way"  kinda person. I do not think that that is what I am to do.  I believe that I am to just take a step at a time and I am not going to know what this is going to look like and I have to just trust in God's plan.  As I write this I am realizing that this blog is more for me to work through so many of these emotions than it is for you to follow.  So I will thank you in advance for listening.  There have already been some rough spots.  One of which is people's reaction to the news.   I have had to really just pray through some of those responses.  Again, another spiritual lesson in being still and  being the hands and the feet.  I have already said "yes" so I have to just walk the walk.   Anytime, I start feeling overwhelmed I just paint a picture of her in my arms and it all goes away.  I am already amazed of the  spiritual growth that I have gained since we started this process almost three weeks ago.  I can only imagine what's in store for me and my family.  Praising God for the opportunity to find out!
Another cute moment with my boys.  We were at main event this weekend celebrating Max's birthday and one of the boys won a little stuffed giraffe and they both ran over and said "Mom, we won this for our baby sister."    It now sits on our fireplace mantle as a reminder of our little baby girl.

1 comment: